graduates mostly from Oak Park High School
go out early on Thanksgiving morning for a
morning of flag football. Most played one
sport or another in high school, not necessarily
football. It has been growing in size yearly.
Every year they have added a new graduating
class year. There were representives from
the classes 2001 to 2008. At least one year
put together 2 teams. There were at least
10 teams that I counted.

Seth #5 and his friend Andrew on the right,
recently back from the summer in Greece and
a stop in Germany with Seth. Both went on to
tour Germany and a side trip to Sweden.

The teams eventually set up next to a local
school and were spread out over the field.

Parents and others all on the side came out to
watch. I went to see some that I knew. That
is easier said than realized... you know that when
they grow up they do look different.
One father was discussing putting together a
team of fathers to play.... I think I'll pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment