Monday, April 6, 2020

This Weeks Very Short Story: Chapter 29


I have always wanted to get an attic fan (now referred to as whole house fan) for my home in California. In California it might be 90 degrees and 70 degrees at night. It would cool the house down in no time and save on air conditioning. Growing up in Michigan before we had air conditioning, it could be 90 degrees outside and 90 percent humidity during the day and the same at night. Our attic fan would suck the air and anything else up into the attic. It even pulled doors closed. There is nothing like hot humid air blowing over us. It did beat no air blowing though.... 
I lived in San Francisco in 1976. I remember seeing the Dirty Harry original movie again at that time. The apartment I lived in overlooked into Kezar Stadium. There is a scene where Harry shoots the bad guy in the leg in the middle of the stadium. It was then that I realize that the movie was filmed right out my window. 



No comments: